The favourite of many runners, the neutral road running shoe from Brooks features exciting updates. The Ghost 14 has DNA LOFT cushioning, which has been extended from the heel throughout the full-length of the midsole creating a luxurious feel. The new engineered mesh upper has been updated with 3D Fit Print overlays providing excellent fit.
The DNA LOFT, Brooks' luxurious cushioning, carries the foot in comfort through each step without diminishing the dynamic response and durability of the shoe. With a 12mm heel drop and a full length midsole there is plenty of cushioning on impact, and this shoe is ideal for hard surfaces.
The new engineered mesh upper is completely seamless and breathable, cradling the foot with excellent security. The 3D Fit Print overlayer offers stability, through the midfoot and in the heel area.
The outsole features Segmented Crash Pad technology. The more flexible sections enhance a smooth roll-through from heel to toe regardless of how the foot lands.
- Brooks' first Carbon Neutral shoe
- 3D Fit Print upper for secure and seamless fit
- Segmented Crash Pad on the outsole for smooth flowing ride
- Full-length DNA LOFT cushioning in the midsole for soft comfort
- Simplified midsole construction for easy transition
- 100% of collar lining, tongue lining, laces and sockliner top cloth are made from recycled materials
- Removable antibacterial innersole for additional comfort
- Reflective details in the front and back of the upper for extra visibility
- 45% of recycled materials are used on tongue and vamp mesh
Product Name: Brooks Ghost 14 Men's Running Shoes - Black/Red/White
Brooks Product Code: 1103691D063