Please Note: Ready to ship directly from the supplier and can take from 5-10 business days
Please Note: UK and Ireland shipping only - additional charges may occur but the customer will be contacted before processing.
A sophisticated and advanced robot ideal for assisting all players to improve their standard of play. Perfect to use in schools,clubs and by players and coaches at all levels. Simple to use and understand, very robust. East to adjust the service speed, frequency, service loop and style. The service frequency can be varied between 20 - 55 shuttles per minute and the speed of the shuttles between 30-135km/h. The service loop can be adjusted and change direction in a 40 degree radiance. Comes complete with a remote control enabling the coach or player to adjust the speed and frequency whenever required.
- Serve frequency 20 - 55 shuttles per per minute
- Serve Speed 301 - 135km/h
- Serve Loop 40 degree of adjustable radiance
- Serve Style Adjustable from fixed feed to opposite sides of the full court
- Electric system for adjusting the robot height by 60cm
- Remote control to assist the changing of the feed type
- Four wheel base to move the robot to different positions on the court an store easily without dismantling
- Ball container hold up to 100 shuttles
- 1 year part warranty
- Product dimensions 100cm x 100cm x 200cm
- Weight Body 28kg Ball container 2.3kg
- P1 Body 41.7" x 22.8" x 20.8" (106cm x 58cm x 53cm)
- P1 Shuttle Container 16.3" x 16.3" x 18.3" (41.5cm x 41.5cm x 46.5cm)
Please Note: At least 1 able bodied person may be required to help with off-loading of the parcel.
Product Name: Practise Partner Badminton Shuttle Feeder Robot
Practise Partner Code: 4495908