The Brooks' Men's Ghost 14 offers Brooks' smoothest ride yet, along with being their first ever carbon-neutral shoe.
Using recycled materials in the upper, reduced manufacturing waste and carbon offsets, Brooks have allowed the Ghost 14 to become completely carbon neutral, along with still being an elite and well-trusted road running shoe. The updated DNA Loft midsole offers a softer, smoother ride with buttery smooth cushioning that remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy. This teams up with the Segmented Crash Pad for easier flow from landing to toe-off, so no matter how your foot strikes the ground, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
So, for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft and smooth the Ghost 14 from Brooks offers improved transitions and sustainability credentials with zero distractions. Leaving you to focus more on what matters most: your run.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Brooks' first carbon neutral shoe with carbon offsetting
- Flex Grooves on the outsole offer optimum flexibility
- Segmented Crash Pad for smoother transitions
- Smooth heel-toe transition
- Secure, breathable fit
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 281g
- Upper: Engineered stretch Air Mesh (30% recycled content) with 3D Fit Print
- Midsole: DNA Loft Cushioning with Segmented Crash Pad
- Outsole: Soft rubber on forefoot, durable carbon rubber on heel
Product Name: Brooks Mens Ghost 14 Shoes - Titan/Teal/Flame
Brooks Code: 1103691D488