All orders to the UK will be sent by Royal Mail, DPD or DHL and will be sent with delivery confirmation. Small and Medium items will be sent by Royal Mail services and larger items will be sent using DPD or DHL.
All orders will be sent fully tracked by Royal Mail Tracked, DPD and DHL and you will get your tracking information via email when your order is dispatched. Delivery times are however beyond our control.
Once the parcel reaches its destination country, it can be subject to customs clearance . This process usually takes a matter of minutes or hours but we have found from experience that it CAN take days or even weeks if your goods need to be inspected further. Please allow for this scenario when expecting your DHL delivery
*Royal Mail Tracked 24 can be 1-2 working days for delivery.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The delivery time depends on your country. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification from DHL Express. When you provide your email and mobile number, DHL Express will notify you by email and SMS about your shipment’s progress and estimated delivery date/time. When this doesn’t fit your schedule, you can customise your delivery via DHL On Demand Delivery (ODD) and decide how, where and when the delivery takes place at the time and location that suits you best.
DHL ODD is giving you maximum flexibility and greater control over your delivery.
DHL ODD offers flexible delivery options:
* Deliver my Package on Another Day: Scheduled Delivery
* Deliver my Package to Another Address: Alternate Delivery to work or family
* Deliver my Package at a Safe Place: Authorize Shipment Release
* Deliver my Package with Neighbour: Leave the package at your Neighbour, Reception or Guard
* Deliver my Package at a DHL ServicePoint: Hold for Pick‐up Collection
* Request to hold my Package: Vacation hold and safekeeping your parcel up to 30 days
DHL ODD gives you full control and you never miss another delivery. Flexible, convenient and always at the right moment!
It is essential that you enter the correct delivery information into the checkout. We operate a fully integrated system whereby the precise delivery information that is entered into the checkout is what appears on your Order Confirmation and in turn your Shipping Label. We can therefore not accept any responsibility for any error or omittion in the Delivery Information that appears on the Shipping Label. If a package is lost or delivered to the incorrect property due to an error on the shipping label the entire responsibility of this remains with the individual who entered the information into the checkout.
Your delivery may be dispatched within 1 - 2 days in the following situations:
- Our warehouse dispatches orders Mondays - Fridays
- On UK Bank holidays as they are not classified as delivery days
- Custom embroidered/printed items of clothing
- During sale time or Christmas periods
- If your address is in a remote location
- If the availability of an item on your order has changed since you purchased - we will email you to help find another
- Some products are subject to special delivery conditions such as Mc Keever jerseys etc. Items applicable as requiring special delivery conditions detail the specific delivery information on the product description tab on the product listing page.
Due to the volumetric weight of certain orders there may be an additional cost.
We dispatch orders from multiple locations - your order may be split into more than one parcel, and may not all arrive together in the one delivery.