Returns T's & C's
- Return goods for exchange/refund within 30 days of receipt - you must complete a Returns Form.
- You are responsible for returning the item back to us - we suggest you use just follow the instructions above to get the best returns service. There is no need to contact us before sending an item back
- Additional postage charges for reshipping an exchange may apply. Our Customer Services team will require your prior approval before applying this charge
- Please do not attach postage labels or tape directly onto retail packaging/boxes – we cannot process your return unless the goods/packaging are in their original condition
- Items must be unused and returned in original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached
- Personalised or bespoke items including ALL Club Shop garments CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund, nor can items that have had hygiene strips removed
- Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to purchase the goods. Please note shipping is excluded. We aim to complete all refunds within 5 days of receipt. Please note that credit and debit card refunds can take some time to appear in your account - this depends on your banks policy and is out of our control
- If you return an item for exchange and we have sold out of the requested item we will then issue you a refund instead
We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with the guidance above.
If you have any questions, the easiest way to contact us is by email, or if you would like to speak to us you can call the number below:
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44 (0)2838 392 233 (between 9am-5.30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday)
Press 1 for Customer Services